ANIMATRIX . nightmare ANIMATRIX . nightmare

Alright

It was alright, but on thing bugs me, you say " it took ages" to remake this animation, but u only changed about 3 things, and all those changes were barely noticable. I don't see how that could take ages.

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

so true

Bush is a moron, there's no way around it, there's no excuse, he's a complete idiot.

war ? war ?

alright, but not very persuasive

"If america would stop sticking their shit where it doesn't belong we could have world peace by now"
a previous poster said that, and all i have to say is that if you truly agree with that statement, then you are a fool. That is the most moronic, ignorant, uninformed thing i've heard in a long time. Do you think peace existed all over the world before big bad america existed? of course not, but he's saying that NOW we'd have it, yeah, right, I'm sure the holy wars in the middle east wouldn't happen if we weren't here... o wait, they would because they don't involve us in any way. It's human nature to fight, and i'm sick of this god damned bullshit from idiots who live in an imaginary idealistic world.

-True North- -True North-

excellent work

This movie is probably the best flash i've seen, It was entertaining from beggining to end, it was nice and long (I dislike when people divide what could be a good flash movie into 3-4 seperate installments) great work, hope to see more movies from you

Xiao Xiao No. 7 Xiao Xiao No. 7

Incredible work

This is truly a masterpeice.